As of this Friday 24/04/20, the latest news on the quarantine that has lasted since March this year says that the end of the lockdown will start and end sooner than initially predicted.
Oko! made a convenient list of what will be open when, however due to the regular changes made to these measures by the government we advise our readers to try to verify this information regularly.
Oko! Magazine will do it’s best to keep you updated!
Monday, April 27th
- The end of the Travel Ban
- Shops up to 2,500 m with their own entrances not part of shopping centers
- Driving schools
- Fitness centers
Monday, May 11th
- Restaurants with Gardens or windows to server food from
- Beauty Salons
- Exhibition halls
- Stores inside shopping centers
- Stores with a surface above 2500 m outside of shopping centers
Monday, May 25th
- Indoor restaurants spaces
- Taxi Services
A limit on the number of people allowed in public gathering is still being discussed.